My Living Room - A perspective!!



Author - Ravi Kulkarni

Let me tell you a story.

In my little town, I was known for my charming but quirky home. One day, a small leak developed in the ceiling of my living room. At first, the leak was just a drip - a tiny nuisance. I placed a teacup under it, amused by the occasional plink of water. But as time passed, that drip became a constant stream. I turned my living room into a maze of bowls, cups, and pots to catch the water. It was a sight to see, and my friends found it amusing.

The real trouble began when the water started damaging my furniture. My favorite chair, a relic passed down from my grandmother, was the first casualty. Its fabric bloomed with damp spots, and the legs weakened. But I was too caught up in my solution to see the problem. Instead of fixing the roof, I threw a party to unveil a new, expensive armchair I bought, thinking it could simply replace the old one. Unfortunately for me the new armchair didn’t last long either. In addition, several other issues like peeling wall paint, mold, and other damages started piling up making my living room unlivable.

This is how we treat our health.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Insulin Resistance - A Slow Motion Train Wreck

The dose makes the poison!!